Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Holiday Gatherings!

More holiday gatherings and I love it! Over the past two days, we were able to get together with some of our greatest friends in the world in San Francisco and Sacramento. In the photo above, Ryan, who recently moved to San Antonio, Texas was in town to visit family and friends for the holidays. Here is a photo of Leo and I with Ryan and Jeff, two of my best friends since we were 12 years old.

In the photos above and below, we were at 21st Amendment in San Francisco visiting with some of our great friends in the City. That is Anne and Litta with Bethany...and of course Leo, trying to sleep! ha ha
And below, is Leo and I with Andre and Colin, two of my great friends in SF. We miss seeing you all and last night reminded us of the "good old days" in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment